Les Archanges Du Chao Index du Forum
Home - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Profil - Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés - Connexion

LATSHAW KARMA KARAOKE.rar

Les Archanges Du Chao Index du Forum -> Les Archanges Du Chao -> Les Archanges Du Chao
Auteur Message
lynber
Rodeur

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:15 (2016) Sujet du message: LATSHAW KARMA KARAOKE.rar Répondre en citant

LATSHAW KARMA KARAOKE.rar > urlin.us/2bsm9

L,,,ook,,,A,,,t,,,T,,,his,,,S,,,oftware,,,H,,,ow,,,A,,,bsolutely,,,W,,,onderful,,,Please,,,keep,,,up,,,your,,,excellent,,,and,,,well,,,appreciated,,,hard,,,workThank,,,You,,,for,,,Submitting,,,a,,,Reply,,,,!,,,Note,,,that,,,your,,,submission,,,may,,,not,,,appear,,,immediately,,,on,,,our,,,siteSome,,of,,the,,features,,I,,love,,the,,most,,are,,the,,audio,,waves,,which,,you,,can,,mark,,in,,and,,out,,points,,,and,,the,,adjustable,,auto,,fade,,for,,DJ,,songsapplause,,bomb,explosion,,scream),or,upload,your,own,MP3,or,WAV,files,,and,perform,search,operationsI,,had,,heard,,what,,great,,products,,they,,wereWhat,,a,,fu*6in,,imbecile!,,Report,,this,,post,,4,,stars,,"very,,good,,software",,November,,13,,,2010,,,,By,,richardfilion2,,2010-11-13,,19:59:20,,,,By,,richardfilion2,,,,Version:,,Karma,,2011.0.0,,Prosi,,have,,to,,use,,it,,more,,to,,give,,feedbackthank,,you,,Consit,,does,,not,,read,,.cda,,files,,Reply,,to,,this,,review,,Was,,this,,review,,helpful?,,(0),,,,(0),,,,Report,,this,,post,,Email,,this,,post,,Permalink,,to,,this,,post,,2,,stars,,"great,,features,,,horrible,,stability,,and,,customer,,service",,July,,19,,,2010,,,,By,,chvyklr85,,2010-07-19,,18:32:14,,,,By,,chvyklr85,,,,Version:,,Karma,,2010.6.18,,ProsThis,,is,,a,,very,,feature,,rich,,program,,with,,great,,functions,,for,,KJ'sThe,best,money,I,have,spent,since,doing,karaoke,shows,in,the,past,yearIt,saved,me,many,many,hours,of,aggrevationMy,,,music,,,library,,,was,,,well,,,over,,,100k,,,titles,,,and,,,renaming,,,them,,,was,,,a,,,nightmare,,,until,,,I,,,bought,,,these,,,productsyour,,,software,,,is,,,truly,,,amazing!,,,It's,,,designed,,,with,,,features,,,that,,,hit,,,the,,,bullseye,,,with,,,what,,,users,,,wantMonet,EntertainmentThey,understand,that,people,have,custom,files,,and,that,we,dont,want,to,add,these,one,by,oneLoad,,,top,,,Load,,,all,,,SUBMIT,,,Your,,,review.My,,,belief,,,is,,,the,,,program,,,should,,,work,,,and,,,the,,,company,,,should,,,value,,,it's,,,customersI,,,wish,,,I,,,had,,,heard,,,of,,,this,,,program,,,before,,,I,,,typed,,,up,,,my,,,old,,,karaoke,,,books,,,manually,,,using,,,ExcelI,,,have,,,several,,,thousand,,,zip,,,files,,,to,,,edit,,,and,,,your,,,software,,,is,,,hands,,,down,,,the,,,best,,,I,,,looked,,,atThe,,application,,comes,,packed,,with,,several,,customization,,options,,designed,,to,,help,,you,,change,,the,,background,,color,,or,,image,,for,,the,,karaoke,,pane,,,display,,a,,custom,,text,,message,,with,,the,,name,,of,,the,,next,,singer,,,as,,well,,as,,make,,the,,utility,,reveal,,the,,song,,titlesAll,,,of,,,this,,,of,,,course,,,from,,,the,,,convenience,,,of,,,the,,,singers,,,tableIts,fast,,stable,,functional,and,easyDO,,NOT,,expect,,any,,customer,,satisfaction,,or,,professionalism,,from,,this,,'organization'I,,,have,,,just,,,spent,,,a,,,hell,,,fortnight,,,comparing,,,other,,,products,,,and,,,then,,,I,,,found,,,yoursThey,,,of,,,course,,,have,,,no,,,phone,,,support,,,so,,,you,,,just,,,get,,,some,,,person,,,yelling,,,and,,,being,,,rude,,,through,,,emailI,,,have,,,to,,,say,,,i,,,been,,,using,,,it,,,for,,,a,,,while,,,nowKarma,,,is,,,a,,,stroke,,,of,,,genius,,,and,,,just,,,one,,,of,,,the,,,milestones,,,in,,,Latshaw,,,Systems',,,steady,,,trek,,,to,,,immortalityReply,,,to,,,this,,,review,,,Was,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?,,,(1),,,,,,(0),,,,,,Report,,,this,,,post,,,Email,,,this,,,post,,,Permalink,,,to,,,this,,,post,,,5,,,stars,,,"Best,,,Karaoke,,,Software,,,you'll,,,ever,,,use.",,,December,,,24,,,,2013,,,,,,By,,,Kjmann12,,,2013-12-24,,,12:33:40,,,,,,By,,,Kjmann12,,,,,,Version:,,,Karma,,,2013.1.19,,,ProsDrag,,,And,,,Drop,,,Interface.Simple,,,Clean,,,Screen,,,Layout.Runs,,,Smooth,,,on,,,Any,,,Computer,,,that,,,has,,,a,,,Single,,,Core,,,2ghz,,,Or,,,better.Runs,,,MP4/AVI,,,and,,,MP3+G.Can,,,Update,,,the,,,Database,,,On,,,the,,,fly,,,Without,,,Disturbing,,,the,,,current,,,singers,,,Song,,,playback.Updates,,,the,,,Database,,,FAST.Too,,,Many,,,Pros,,,To,,,list,,,them,,,allwww.sax-n-dotty.co.ukHowever,,,,after,,,using,,,the,,,product,,,for,,,about,,,two,,,hours,,,I,,,found,,,a,,,number,,,of,,,problems,,,with,,,itYour,,,product,,,is,,,the,,,best.I,,,am,,,glad,,,I,,,did,,,a,,,search,,,for,,,a,,,songlist,,,generator,,,and,,,your,,,products,,,came,,,upThanks,,,to,,,genious,,,like,,,you.karaoke,,,is,,,now,,,simple,,,and,,,fun,,,to,,,manage.no,,,more,,,rush,,,and,,,little,,,post-it,,,getting,,,lost,,,somewhere,,,on,,,the,,,floor.no,,,more,,,panic,,,situationsMusical,EntertainerBoth,,,products,,,are,,,amazingI,,have,,been,,using,,the,,program,,for,,less,,than,,a,,month,,and,,have,,already,,received,,two,,updates,,that,,made,,it,,even,,better,,than,,it,,was,,when,,I,,purchased,,itKeep,up,the,good,work!,I,have,not,encountered,any,of,the,problems,that,cause,you,to,make,updates,,but,keep,the,updates,coming!,I,am,not,the,type,to,read,"user,notes",as,I,am,a,"WYSIWYG",type,and,your,programs,are,more,than,"user,friendly!",Once,again,,thank,you,for,programs,that,really,work!,For,,further,,information,,,you,,can,,download,,the,,trial,,version,,which,,is,,free f5880b0734

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:15 (2016) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Les Archanges Du Chao Index du Forum -> Les Archanges Du Chao -> Les Archanges Du Chao Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB GroupTraduction par : phpBB-fr.com. Black_Xire logo © 2004 BaRiMzI. All images except original subSilver images are property/trademarks of RiMzInK.com. Black_Xire made by BaRiMzI